Is there anything to avoid taking before or after taking Outdoor Joe's?
When it comes to adding any medication or homeopathic solution to your routine, you want to make sure you are informed about food interactions. While homeopathic solutions tend to be free from harmful interactions with food in most cases, there are certain combinations to avoid. There are no known dangerous food combinations when taking Outdoor Joe's.
When taking Outdoor Joe's, it is recommended to avoid the following:
- Mints and mint flavored items
- Mouthwash and toothpaste
- Orange Juice
- Strong beverages
While these will not have negative consequences, they can lead to an unpleasant taste. You should not eat or drink for roughly 30 minutes after taking this homeopathic solution. When taking Outdoor Joe's, it is recommended to take it in between meals. Many supplements and vitamins encourage taking them with food, but Outdoor Joe's is different because it is not a pill. It is an oral solution held underneath the tongue for 30 seconds and then swallowed. The liquid form makes it easy to take without food or drink. In fact, taking it with food and drink may make the solution diluted and less powerful. Another reason many medications are suggested to be taken with food is that they may cause an upset stomach. Outdoor Joe's has limited side effects and is unlikely to cause an upset stomach when administered correctly. As with any homeopathic solution, you should follow all suggested dosage and administering guidelines to be on the safe side and to ensure proper results.
While there are few foods to avoid while taking Outdoor Joe's, there is still one thing to keep away from. It is recommended to stay away from poison ivy plants until you have administered at least the first three doses of Outdoor Joe's to ensure reduced sensitivity to the poison. Results vary by person based on genetic factors and the severity of the poison ivy allergy, but three doses are the general guideline. Some have reported reduce sensitivity to poison ivy after one dose. It is important to note that those cases are the exception and not the rule. After the first three doses, nearly all individuals report a reduced sensitivity to poison ivy plants.