Since 2001 Outdoor Joe's® (then known as Rhus Tox) has been helping people further enjoy their time in nature. Here are just a few of their stories about how their Poison Ivy rashes and experiences improved.
Individual Results may vary.
If you have a success story you would like to share, scroll to the bottom of this page to see how you can enter for a chance to win a FREE Outdoor Joe's Tee Shirt!
I can just look at poison ivy and I get it, I started taking Outdoor Joe's and I have not had it ONCE this year. It has been awesome!! Thank you Outdoor Joe's, you have a customer for life!!Read Moreabout Tracy Chancellor testimonial
"Five Stars! Life-changing for my husband that mows all summer in the Shimek Forest! No more poison ivy and he's had it so bad he used to have to..."Read Moreabout Kathy Muntz O'Day testimonial
Outdoor Joe's Poison Ivy Pro® (formerly Rhus Tox Poison Ivy Prevention) is a homeopathic liquid solution helpful in building immunity against the effects of poison ivy when administered correctly. Rhus Toxicodendron is the primary ingredient found in Outdoor Joe's Poison... Read Moreabout Sue B. testimonial
"I have been using this product for several years and I stand behind it 100%. I start taking my dosage in late January to be completely covered by April when the mowing season begins. I did like the product better when I was sent 3 premeasured plastic vials to take but I understand the reasoning behind the dropper method. Again, I swear by this product, I highly recommend this product and I will continue to purchase this year after year. This is a Godsend for sure!"Read Moreabout Melody S. testimonial
"I got into poison ivy this spring. The doctor gave me a shot which helped a little and prescribed a 7-day prednisone pack. It helped a little. I found your product online ordered it and it came quickly. Took it like the directions said to and it instantly cured the itch! My skin..."Read Moreabout Tony L. testimonial
After starting the Rhustox, night and day difference! He might get a couple small bubbles here and there. Sometimes none at all, and he really gets down and dirty while in the woods. This stuff WORKS! LIFELONG CUSTOMERS FROM HERE ON! THANKS RHUSTOX!Read Moreabout Rachel F. testimonial
I couldn't be happier with using Rhus Tox. I am severely allergic to poison ivy and love the outdoors. Last summer I had poison ivy 3 times, covered from head to toes! Anyone else with this allergy understands how miserable an outbreak can make you feel. Since starting Rhus Tox in February, I haven't gotten poison ivy, not even a single bump, all summer! I wish I would've found your product sooner!
Customer for life!Read Moreabout Sophia P. testimonial
Great product. Fast service. I am very prone to get poison ivy - not touching, just getting close. Only reason I go to the Dr. and have to get a shot and pills for it immediately for goes to my bloodstream. I take Rhus Tox every month, year-round. I still, every once in a while, break out, but it never flares. Have not had to go to Dr. since started this product. Have highly recommended to many and will continue to order. Thank you for the relief!!Read Moreabout Libbie E. testimonial
LOVE Rhus Tox!!!!!!!!!
Finished my doses on time this year...before poison ivy came back.
Last week I was pulling down some dead vines and realized that I was also touching some tiny new leaves on the ground. Went home and washed really well. Yaaaaahhhhhhh! No problem!!!! Thanks, RhusTox!!!!!Read Moreabout Patty W testimonial
I read the reviews before using your product. I was skeptical, but thought I'd try it, as I would get poison ivy one or more times every year. After the first year I was poison ivy free. Ok, one year isn't proof positive. Year two I was also poison ivy free. I'm starting year three and couldn't be happier with Rhus Tox.Read Moreabout Terry testimonial
The Rhus Tox arrived quickly, like last year. Last year was my first year using it, I know I got into
some poison ivy last fall. While I still had a reaction, it barely itched and lasted only about a week.Read Moreabout Robert testimonial
Thanks for asking our opinion on Rhus Tox. We found out about Rhus Tox a few years ago. I am highly allergic to poison ivy. My daughters are allergic as well, must be inherited from me.Read Moreabout Jarrad testimonial
My husband has been using RhusTox for several years now. He has not had poison ivy since he started using this product. Very thankful our MD recommended it.Read Moreabout Brian testimonial
This is my second order. I am very allergic to the urushiol in poison oak. I have been to the emergency room because of the allergic reactions to poison oak. I like to camp in the forests of California/Oregon where there is plenty of urushiol-producing plants. Rhus Tox has taken away the allergic reactions I get from urushiol. It is a wonderful product.Read Moreabout Erik H. testimonial
I love this product. Your claims are just as you say. I start taking it again today. I highly recommend this product even if you're they slightest allergic to poison ivy. It's well worth the money. Thanks again.Read Moreabout Melody S. testimonial
We live in a remote area of rural West Virginia and regularly come in contact with poison ivy and poison oak so finding your product has been a God send.Read Moreabout Elizabeth U. testimonial
Now, using RhusTox, I may get a few dots of breakout if I get it at all. I have used Rhus Tox for years, and the effectiveness has never diminished. Worth every penny!Read Moreabout Lona testimonial
Thanks to my regiment of RhusTox, I enjoyed the day with friends and family and have had NO out break of rashes. I have and will continue to recommend this wonderful product to anyone and everyone! Thank you!Read Moreabout Gwendolyn testimonial
I have been allergic to poison ivy since childhood and have learned what it looks like and have stayed away from it. I love hiking and camping and always seem to get poison ivy. I think I would get poison ivy by just looking at it. I have been taking the product since Spring. I live next to a public park and this weekend I decided to take the shortcut through the woods next to the park and there were BIG leaves of poison ivy.Read Moreabout Judy R. testimonial
This product has been a life saver for me. I have been allergic to ivy, oak and sumac for the last 15 years. I could not go outside or touch the dog most of the year. After years of depression, cabin fever and a multitude of different medication, both topical & internal, that did not have much effect. I was highly skeptical that Rhus Tox would help. To my GREAT surprise, it did!!! This summer, I'm gardening again and my dog is no longer off limits. We are taking long walks in the woods and I suggest to all those suffering with plant allergy to at least give Rhus Tox a try.Read Moreabout Katie testimonial
I've been dealing with the awful rash since March 2018, because of the ongoing exposure, but now that I am healing very quickly, I'm super-excited and hopeful that Rhus Tox may be taking away the severity of my allergic reaction.Read Moreabout Cheryl S. testimonial
This stuff is awesome!!! My friend and I both get poison ivy terribly, have to get shots and dose packs both. She hasn't had it all summer, and actually pulled out poison ivy with her bare hands and didn't get it. I've had it about 5 times, but only once did it get past little bumps that went away fast. Now my 88 y/o aunt wants to try it! Awesome stuff!!Read Moreabout Heidi testimonial
Hi - Just wanted you to know that for at least the past 4 years in a row I have had severe poison oak several times each year. It's a gift my adorable dogs seems to give to me. We live on 11 acres in the Sierra Nevada foothills and getting rid of all the poison oak is impossible. This year, 2013, I got poison oak in February and then bought Rhus Tox and used it EXACTLY as directed and for the first time in years have been poison oak free since February! Thank you!Read Moreabout Bridgette testimonial
Tell Us Your Story, Win a FREE Outdoor Joe's Tee Shirt!*
Do you Love Outdoor Joe's? Have a great story to tell about how Outdoor Joe's helped you or a loved one "Itch No More?"
We want to hear your story and may give you a shirt for bragging rights!
Send a message to Joe via the link below letting him know how Outdoor Joe's changed your life!
*The Rules: Submission of a testimonial does not guarantee a free tee-shirt. No purchase required to win. Many will enter. Few will win. Tee shirt winners are chosen at random. If selected, a representative of Outdoor Joe's Poison Ivy Pro will contact you via e-mail to provide size options. Not all sizes may be available. Shirts may be available for purchase. Check the Shop for details and availability. Testimonials may also be provided on Outdoor Joe's Social Media including Facebook or Google. Winners may be chosen in association with promotions on other platforms. A valid email is required so that winners may be notified. Click here for full contest details.