"It's well worth the money"

By Melody S.

I used your product years ago. I never got poison ivy until I turned 35 and boy did I ever get it. I used it for maybe 5 years and I forgot the name of it until I was discussing it with a coworker. She told me the name of what she thought it might be so I looked you up and sure enough it was the same thing except there were 3 small vials with green mixture in them. I love this product. Your claims are just as you say. I start taking it again today. I highly recommend this product even if you're they slightest allergic to poison ivy. It's well worth the money. Thanks again.

 

« Back