Who Should Use Outdoor Joe’s®?

Posted on June 21, 2022 at 12:00 PM by Tom Swegle

preventing poison ivy for all ages

Have you wondered how to get rid of poison ivy, what does poison ivy look like, or how long does poison ivy last? If so, you’re not the only one. With poison ivy growing in abundance in almost every state and there being so many ways to come into contact with it, poison ivy is a common concern. 

Even if you’re not an avid outdoorsman, a poison ivy rash can still be easy to catch. Second-hand contact can come from poison ivy on clothes, pets, outdoor tools and equipment, and so much more. People of all ages and different lifestyles are susceptible to poison ivy, so poison ivy treatment and prevention should be an important consideration. 

Poison Ivy Prevention

Removing poison ivy and keeping a close eye out for poison ivy plants are common go-to's, but are often not enough. Poison ivy leaves and plants can look different depending on where you are and what time of the year it is. Poison ivy removal services can remove poison ivy, but it often comes back. So what’s the best way to prevent getting a poison ivy rash? 

Outdoor Joe’s® is the poison ivy cure you never knew existed! Rhus Toxicodendron (Rhus Tox) is the primary ingredient in ODJ’s, and it can help you build a natural immunity to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.

Outdoor Joe's poison ivy prevention

Who Should Take Outdoor Joe’s®?


Kids are usually not on the lookout for poison ivy when playing outside. Poison ivy on kids is extremely pesky as kids tend to itch and rub the rash frequently. Outdoor Joe’s® is safe for children of all ages! With a few drops of Outdoor Joe’s®, your kids can explore all that the outdoors has to offer without you having to worry about them getting a nasty rash.

Nature Lovers

Hikers, campers, foragers, and anyone who spends plenty of time outside should be taking Outdoor Joe’s®. Since ODJ’s works on poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac, you’ll be protected on all fronts. 

Landscapers & Groundskeepers

Landscapers and groundskeepers are at some of the highest risks of coming into contact with poison ivy. This is especially true when you consider that urushiol (the part of the poison ivy plant that causes a rash) easily rubs off onto clothes and landscaping equipment. Lawn mowers and weed whackers can spray poison ivy particles all over you without you even realizing it. If you touch your clothing or tools without thoroughly washing them first, you can easily be the victim of a troublesome poison ivy rash.


Whether your garden is big or small, it’s smart to take protective measures from poison ivy. Similar to landscaping and groundskeeping, weeding and digging tools can easily come into contact with poison ivy, which can then transfer to your skin.  


Even more dangerous than poison ivy on your skin is burning poison ivy. If you’re anywhere around burning poison ivy, it’s easy to breathe in dangerous urushiol fumes. Poison ivy in your lungs can be extremely dangerous and lead to serious health problems. 

Brush fires, forest fires, and even residential fires can lead to airborne poison ivy. Having a natural immunity to poison ivy as a backup is an important safety measure than can prevent serious irritation.

How Do I Get Started?

Never getting a poison ivy rash again is as easy as one, two, three!

  1. Order your bottle of Outdoor Joe’s® Poison Ivy Pro.

  2. Take the recommended dosage once a week for three weeks. 

  3. Enjoy the outdoors without worrying about poison ivy exposure ever again!

Outdoor Joe’s® is a homeopathic treatment that is safe and effective for all ages. It's an affordable and lasting solution to the problem of poison ivy.

Poison Ivy Prevention For The Whole Family 

One bottle of Outdoor Joe’s® can help keep you and your family safe from poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac all year long. No matter your favorite outdoor hobby, Outdoor Joe’s® has got you covered. Start building your immunity to poison ivy today!