Outdoor Joe's (Rhus Tox) Treatment Overview
If you are ready to change the way you experience the outdoors, you may be ready for Outdoor Joe's. Here's how to get started!
Preventing Poison Ivy Reactions
When adding Rhus Toxicodendron homeopathic oral solution to your plan of action in preventing reactions caused by poisonous plants, it is essential to follow the proper administration of the solution. While improperly administering Rhus Toxicodendron may not have an adverse effect, Rhus Toxicodendron homeopathic oral solution is effective only when correctly following the dosage guidelines.
Building Reduce Sensitivity to Poisonous Plants
When beginning your Outdoor Joe's dosage for the first time, it’s important to remember that Outdoor Joe's uses a phased dosage process to steadily build up reduce sensitivity over time. While it’s most effective to begin taking Outdoor Joe's during winter months due to the plant being in a dormant phase, you can begin the Outdoor Joe's dosage process at any time during the year. The homeopathic aspect of this liquid solution makes it safe for the whole family without concern for age or medication reactions from either over-the-counter or prescriptions currently being administered.
Standard Dosing Plan
Follow this process if you’re ready to begin taking Rhus Toxicodendron in winter, preferably February is best.
Phase 1: During Phase 1, take the recommended dose of Rhus Toxicodendron once a week for three consecutive weeks. We recommend that you take one of the three first doses on the same day of the week each week . Make sure not to miss your next dosage to ensure effectiveness. Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
It’s best to take the medication before bed or between meals. Hold the solution in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Mint-flavored foods such as mouthwash and mints and eating should be avoided for 30 minutes after taking medication.
Phase 2: After you’ve completed the weekly dosing phase, switch to taking Rhus Toxicodendron just once a month when there is chance of exposure. Again, it’s essential to the success of the solution to remember your monthly dose to maintain reduce sensitivity.
*Consult your pharmacist or physician for dosing considerations
Alternate Dosing Plan
You can still benefit from Outdoor Joe's even if you don’t start taking the solution in the wintertime. When you’re ready to start taking the solution, follow the phased dosing plan outlined above carefully.
Fun Fact: Patients with an active case of poison ivy may still begin use of Outdoor Joe's (Rhus Tox).
- If you start taking Outdoor Joe's (Rhus Tox) during the plant’s active growth phase in late spring and early summer, you must stay away from poisonous plants until you’ve taken at least the first three doses to avoid an allergic reaction.
- For those with a more severe reaction to poison ivy, it is recommended to continue taking Outdoor Joe's throughout the entire year for the best results.
- Results vary based on individual and proper dosage guidelines.
- Make sure to ask a health care professional before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Always keep out of sight for children. Seek professional assistance or contact poison control center immediately in case of an accidental overdose.